Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Captured Moments- Mount Abu

Hi Friends!

Its been a long time since I visited my own blog!! We have moved to India and slowly in the process of settling here.
Things have been pretty hectic with the moving and kids.

In between all this, we had a short trip to Northern India. The pictures are of Mount Abu, Rajasthan. I captured some beautiful moments with my Son. These pictures were taken at a place called Sunset point. The view was too good, I cannot describe in words.




That's my finger :)

My Son's Hands! I was asking him to keep his hands like that and he did not understand what mommy was up to:)


My Son Jai.




Lake view
I want to share many more pictures with you so will be back soon. In between do let me know how you like these.




20 comments:

Pari Vasisht said...

Beautiful clicks!!!

AvanthiRao said...

Nice pics Ammu

Sobha said...

Its beautifulllllllll

Pritya said...

So well captured...enjoyed seeing them. So where in India are you now? Chennai, by any chance :)?

Pritya said...

So well captured...enjoyed seeing them. So where in India are you now? Chennai, by any chance :)?

Kay said...

beautiful!!!

FH said...

Gorgeous pics.

Finla said...

You moved to India, I thought youw ere moving to a another cuty in US.
Beautiful pics.

Trendsetters said...

tried some photographical stunts...look lovely

sra said...

best of luck with the move!

Ramya Vijaykumar said...

Oh it would be fun to be back @ India... And a trip to Mount Abu sounds amazing!!!! I was in Mt. Abu during my college days to attend a cultural fest at the youth wing -- @ prajapithabrahma kumaris oh wow that trip was just mind blowing... I understand you guys would have had fun there... nice pics gal!!!

Anu said...

Nice click...

Suma Gandlur said...

Wow! You guys moved to India. I thought you were busy with kids and not blogging.
India is always fun, right? Hope you are enjoying the move.

Bong Mom said...

You moved for good ? When ? how are the kiddos ?

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Welcome back :-) In which city you have settled down? Good to see the photos...nice tricks...will wait for second round of photos.
Deepa

Deepa Jagarlapoodi said...

lovely pictures...visit my space if u like interiors and design..

Usha said...

Beautiful pictures ! Mt Abu has been on my places to visit for quite a while....

Chris said...

Congrats on your move and settling in! These pics are jaw dropping stunning! ;)

Janaki Gopikrishna said...

They are indeed very good

Janaki Gopikrishna said...

They are indeed very good