Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy Ugadi wishes with 3rd Blog Anniversary!

I wish all my visiters a very Happy and prosperous Ugadi. It is also "Neivedyam's 3rd Birthday".
Thanks for all the support from Co-bloggers and friends, Visiters and sponsers. I hope to blog a lot in future with lots of new and delicious recipes.


I visited my Uncle's farm house in Haryana and it was quite a memorable trip. Here is a virtual treat of the farm.
My son was chasing all the Peacocks
Star fruit tree

My son touching star fruit

We were served yogurt in clay pots.

Chinese Orange trees were so beautiful I have no words to describe.







Mint Patches




Lettuce




Lemon

Cabbage


Star Fruit

Egg plant



Orange trees


Mint

Have a Healthy and colourful Ugadi! Will be back with more pictures

17 comments:

Pavani said...

Wish you and your family a very Happy Ugadi Sharmi. What a lovely farm your uncle has.. All the veggies look so bright and beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Shanthi Krishnakumar said...

Happy ugadi and happy blog anniversary

Nupur said...

Happy Blog Birthday and wishing you many more.

Wow- just look at those fresh veggies and fruit! I am busy thinking of all the things I could make with so much fresh mint :D

AvanthiRao said...

Congrats on ur blogs 3rd Anniv and a Happy Ugadi tooo ......... v cal dis yogurt in clay pots as MunthaPerugu really a tasty one :)

Madhuri Krishna Bhat said...

Congrats and Happy Ugadi. Veggie garden is so awesome.

sailaja said...

Ugadi Subhakankshalu! Happy Blog B'day, Sharmi! What a lovely farm. :)

Cilantro said...

Ugadi wishes to you & your family! Lovely lovely pics capturing the beauty of the farm and its fresh produce.

Anu Karthik said...

Such a beautiful farm, he has all kinds of stuff :) happy ugadi to you too!

Hari Chandana P said...

Happy Ugadi

Trig said...

Happy 3rd blogversary. Isn't it amazing how fast it comes round?

Dori said...

Happy Anniversary, I love the pictures!

Bhagyashri said...

The pictures are beautiful. Congrats on completing 3 years of blogging!

Nirmala said...

Wow, you were in India and resumed bloging! Its quiet sometime I came here and am happy that I checked today. Am so happy u're back! Wishing you many more blogging years! The pics a really wonderful and yeah it should have been a grat treat to the eyes and the tummy ;) Am so happy Sharmi!

Priya said...

Love ur recipes ... Please collect your award from my blog :)

http://heartyfeast.blogspot.com/

Rajesh &Shankari said...

How are you doing? It has been such a long time.

Raaga said...

Haryana... Sharmi, belated happy Ugadi to you too...


I know we've not been in touch for some time (your blog doesn't update in my reader at all)but if you're anywhere near Gurgaon, do let me know. I'd love to catch up.

Happy blog birthday!

Usha said...

Happy Blog Birthday and Ugadi wishes Sharmi ! Loved the pictures, all of them are so pretty...