Saturday, March 3, 2007

Soya Chunks Potato Patties


I wanted to participate in Vaishali's JFI for Potato, so I was in a hurry to complete the construction of my blog. Made my hubby sit along with me whole night for help and opinions to launch the blog today.
Hope you all will enjoy my recipes.



Ingredients

2 cups boiled mashed potato
1 cup chopped onions
2 cups chopped Soya chunks (washed, soaked and drained)
1 tbsp chopped ginger
1 tsp chilli pwd (green chillis can be added instead)
1/2 cup chopped coriander
Salt
Oil for frying

Preparation


Mix all the ingredients and make small patties and fry each sides by tossing them gently.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hi
sharmila garu
i like cutlets.once i tried but it didnt come well.now i will try yours.

Nupur said...

I love potato cutlets and the addition of soy chunks is such a nice creative touch! Thanks for sharing.

Seema Bhat said...

Oh wow I came to this recipe thro JFI round up . Lust love the recipe. I have soya in my pantry. The round ones( is that the one that you soak and cut into chunks) wanna try it right away.

Dr. Soumya Bhat said...

Hey Sharmi,
I am a great fan of soya...Love them in any form .I have tried them with black bean.Next will be these i feel.Thanks..your blog is simply superb...Nice one....

Priyanka said...

Sharmi, how does the soya taste- my mom used to add it to the wheat flour when she made rotis- but we hated it, so have never experimented with it.

Perspectivemedley said...

very very nice dish with the soya chunks!!.. looks very very good!