Monday, July 26, 2010

Hi... m' back with some yum clicks....

No confessions on disappearing but will try being regular (No promises too...)!!!
These pictures were taken on the way to Ooty ( hill station in Tamilnadu). Yes, I have landed in Ooty finally for my Son's schooling. Will blog from here now on for I don't know how long:)
Lots of disaster has happened with my camera, so all these pics are from my iPhone (not bad right??). After the demise of 2 cameras, hubby strictly told me not to use my talent on the SLR:)

On the way to Ooty there is a place to stop by for very good tropical fruits, dry fruits, spices, snacks and nice hot chai ofcourse.

Snacks

Tropical fruits


Dry fruits and spices



Kids and my mom busy shopping and trying all the new fruits:)




A temple and a church





We celebrated my Son Jai's 6th B'day with a mickey Cake....



This Yummy spread is from my Sis's engagement..

19 comments:

Prema said...

Welcome back dear!Lovely Pictures...Belated wishes for ur son.

Srividhya Ravikumar said...

lovely pictures sharmi... i love it... and final one drooling...

Shama Nagarajan said...

welcome back!!!!!!! nice clicks

Manasi said...

WELCOME BACK!!!!
Loved the pics ( oh! the snacky items! love, love ,love those!)
Belated B'day wishes to Jai! And look at li'll Diva, muuuaah!
Congrats to ur sis on her engagement.

Mythreyee said...

Welcome back...very nice pics.

Anonymous said...

wow....!!!! beautiful pictures!

RV @ Food for 7 Stages said...

Welcome back!!! Belated birthday wishes to Jai. Those pics reminds me of my trip to that mighty hillstation.

Unknown said...

welcome back Sharmi, wow, what beautiful clicks and all those dry fruits and tropical fruits. Happy birthday to your son, he is cute and so is your daughter :)

Suganya said...

Nice to see u back Sharmi... Nice pics... Ooty is a nice place right...

Hari Chandana P said...

Welcome back dear.. nice photos !!

AvanthiRao said...

hapy 2 hear dat u r back :)

mickey said...

Back with a bang of course !! Nice to c u again...Best wishes to Jai and ur sis too :)
Wow ! A mickey cake...Mickey is very close to my heart and hence my nickname too. I am too fond of him since my childhood...

Lovely pics Sharmi...can't afford experiments with SLRs dear...

C u often...
Keep blogging...

mickey said...

Back with a bang of course !! Nice to c u again...Best wishes to Jai and ur sis too :)
Wow ! A mickey cake...Mickey is very close to my heart and hence my nickname too. I am too fond of him since my childhood...

Lovely pics Sharmi...

C u often...
Keep blogging...

Renus Kitchen said...

lovely pics !

Shifa AbduRehman said...

omg!! of all the pics im longing for that sadhya/taali!!!! :)

Kay said...

lovely pics, sharmi!! so good to see you again. :) gosh! the kids are so big.. time flies, eh!

Bong Mom said...

Sharmi

So happy to see you. Your daughter has grown so much, almost two right ?

So you guys are staying in Ooty ? It is such a beautiful place and schools must be good too.

Happy B'day to Jai

sra said...

So you're back in Ooty! You must enjoy that. And your kids look so grown up - I was still thinking your second one would be a baby! :-D

Padmajha said...

Loved your Ooty clicks.I spent more than half my life in Ooty and now seeing your clicks am so nostalgic.Schools is Ooty are definitely the best!!

Belated b'day wishes to ur lil one and the cake looks gorgeous :)