Friday, November 14, 2008

Thank you Foodbuzz!!

I am very happy to share the NEWS that I won this beautiful Juice fountain in foodbuzz weekly raffle. Thank you foodbuzz!! I and my family are very happy to receive this lovely "Breville Compact Juice Fountain", which we never imagined of.



I had received an email that I won the raffle and that I was soon going to get a juice fountain. The very next evening a huge box was at my door as a great surprise. I was so exited to open the box. My husband was not ready to believe that I had got this huge Juicer as a gift. Foodbuzz made it possible!!

I am very happy be a part of foodbuzz which is a beautiful community of foodies around the world. Wonderful recipes to learn and share , restaurant reviews, meeting new foodie friends, visiting their blogs and above all celebrating food are some of the awesome features of foodbuzz.

18 comments:

Sonia said...

Congratulations...!!! :)
I just stopped to your blog, is cool and beautiful with nice recipes.
Sonu:)

SMN said...

Congrats Sharmi..

Finla said...

You licky girl.
Enjoy the new toy

Kitchen Chronicles said...

Congrats Sharmi.

Red Chillies said...

Congratulations Sharmi and enjoy your prize. Also don't forget to whip some cool recipes and post it using the juicer!

Sukanya Yogesh said...

Congrats Sharmi on winning the juicer. You have a lovely blog and wonderful recipes

Srivalli said...

Congrats Sharmi..

Priya Suresh said...

Congrats sharmi...u deserve it..first time, ur blog is really very interesting..

Ramya Vijaykumar said...

Wow congrats on the juicer dear....

Vijitha said...

Congrats!
This is my first time here ..u have a lovely space!

Do have a look at mine.

Seena said...

Lucky girl, Congrats! ;)

Unknown said...

That is cool! Congrats!

sra said...

How nice, enjoy yourself!

R said...

Feel happy for you Sharmi, Congrats dear :)

Padma said...

Wow congratulations!!!! what a great prize.... now send in some delectable juices here too :)

R said...

Pls visit YAAT post at my blog. I have something for you...

Cynthia said...

Congratulations! That's so cool.

I know, I owe you an email :)

Susan said...

How wonderful! Congrats, Sharmi!
A juice extractor is a great gizmo. The veggie and fruit drinks you can make are much healthier than anything out of a can. Enjoy!