Saturday, January 17, 2009

Cooking for Kids- Future Hosts

Here are the details of Hosts - Cooking for Kids Event.

Jan 5th to Feb 5th- Preety's Kitchen- Milk and Milk Products.

Feb 1st to Feb15th- Pedatha's whose food we eat... - cooking for kids with LOVE

Mar 1st to Apr 1st- Simple Home Cooking

Apr 1st to May 1st- Trupti's Food Corner

May 1st to June 1st- Cooking in Westchester

June 1st to July 1st- Cook's Hideout

July 1st to August 1st - easyntastyrecipes

August 1st to sep 1st- Dil Se

September 1st to October 1st - Salt to Taste

October 1st to November 1st - Kidz Delight

November 1st to December 1st - Kitchen Chronicles

January 1st to February 1st - Sara's Corner

March 1st to April 1st - Taste Buds

May 1st to June 1st- Mharo Rajasthan's Recipes
*************My best wishes to all the hosts.*************

14 comments:

Preety said...

thanks sharmi for allowing me to host the event

Anonymous said...

Brilliant idea and worth blog Sharmi..keep it up.

SINDHURA said...

Dear Sharmi,
I am ready to host ur event if i am provided with a chance i can prove myself.
Best regards
Sindhura

Neha said...

Hi sharmi,
i too would love to host an event for kids(myself also have 2 fussy eaters). Do tell me if, n when its possible..
Neha.

sra said...

Hey, just saw that you're moving - good luck with the move!

Pavani said...

Hi Sharmi, Just sent you an email. Pls let me know if Feb is still available? Thank you.

Pritya said...

hi sharmila,
sent you an email asking for the cooking for kids event. do let us know.

Cynthia said...

Oh wow, you are moving again. Hope that it is not too stressful. Take it easy hon.

Gayathri said...

Wow thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharmi, We look forward to hosting this event in February in Pedatha's memory. Thank you for coordinating this. Cooking for kids is an important and delightful concept, we are quite excited.

Unknown said...

Hi Sharmi,
I would love to host an edition for CFK. Let me know if it is possible.

Kitchen Chronicles said...

Dear Sharmi
I would love to host your event. Please let me know the available month.

venkateshlakshmi7@gmail.com

Also please try to participate in A.W.E.D German going on in my blog.

http://delightsofcooking.blogspot.com/2009/08/awed-german-event-announcement_01.html

Dajana said...

Hi Sharmi,
I'd love to be a host of this event. Please let me know

Unknown said...

This is Sireesha (http://kidzdelight.blogspot.com/).

Earlier I have agreed to conduct an event cooking for kids with theme" juices" in my blog for month of october.
But, i have recently conducted the same event in my other blog ( http://momrecipies.blogspot.com/.)

In this regard, I would like to conduct a different event Cooking for kids with theme "Grains" in my blog for october month. Could you please let me know if this is okay.